[Xen-users] Which version for hosting?

To: Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Which version for hosting?
From: Jonathan Tripathy <jonnyt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 21:45:13 +0000
Delivery-date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 13:46:35 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Everyone,

Is the 4.x branch suitable yet for serious production hosting services? We currently run the latest 3.x version with a CentOS Dom0 which has been rock solid for us, but wondering if we would gain any advantages by upgrading to 4.x? Are there any security issues fixed in 4.x that are present in 3.x?

When we were deploying some server last summer, we tested 4.0, but found it to be a bit buggy (random lock-ups occurring)

I'm just trying to get an idea of which version is used out there

Cheers