Re: [Xen-users] Xen domains will not reboot or destroy as they should be

To: Jarkko Santala <jake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Xen domains will not reboot or destroy as they should be
From: Peter Viskup <skupko.sk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 11:46:15 +0100
Cc: xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 02:48:41 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=woXiBcBnapzdsCllBAic2KdgKX2wsoLG/xFhedhChTo=; b=N6y01lAJwqpnVa9Sg4DNdzAP0UrlDZDqWycVSNy2WmWWhyYyspAEA8qyk9yRCKfuQe xnJxdkszOswSTAXoyVc6dxvxg6kHUagKn14dOSkr5vefQWoNFCRE6+3bwiK4x0s26A39 nlYzqE1+9VtTiIyvmRn1nhafUfYXD5bcpsKmc=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx