[Xen-users] multiply stub-domains

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] multiply stub-domains
From: vlad f halilov <vfh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2010 09:45:05 +0400
Delivery-date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 22:46:28 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi there. I want to configure one VM with two ethernet cards. Can i put drivers for this cards in different stub-domains? For examp,e server has connected to different network (one card to internet, second to internal network) and i want to isolate drivers working with internet network from drivers working with internal network. Is it possible?

--
vlad f halilov
swemel