Re: [Xen-users] Google Inc. Could Be Compliant to the Chinese Government

To: Yueyu Lin <yueyu.lin@xxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Google Inc. Could Be Compliant to the Chinese Government in Beijing, People's Republic of China (PRC)
From: chris <tknchris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 20:52:54 -0400
Cc: "space.time.universe@xxxxxxxxx" <space.time.universe@xxxxxxxxx>, "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "teoenming@xxxxxxxxxxx" <teoenming@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "zhang_enming@xxxxxxxxxxx" <zhang_enming@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 17:54:11 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=IOLC9TVLGaYXbrupx/KtldOOKqqR6BlFCB6bp0N5bSQ=; b=A9dl+hNSRaVpjC2or//OQ2PMnUPbmgn/MT18IwxZlkBK5ypjIG8uKvGj+yWxd8rB5k fFW1pEKYqaOvYk3UruUpj7p3bKTlGl+nY1ZE9Unqk8+4it0qJufv+/d/Jf1deJV2twTY NknnZZbQ9XVwZavHTlIQvBErZfsgNBoCoXwGI=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Seconded.