Re: [Xen-users] domu hangs?

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] domu hangs?
From: John McMonagle <johnm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 12:56:56 -0500
Cc: George Shuklin <george.shuklin@xxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Thu, 09 Sep 2010 10:58:43 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
George

I just tried on a test domu on one of the problem servers using the same domu
amd64 kernel.

>>> a=" "*1024*1024*256
>>> b=" "*1024*1024*256
>>> c=" "*1024*1024*256
>>> d=" "*1024*1024*256
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
MemoryError

Did I do it correctly?
Domu did not crash.
Python did not die but  had the error message above.

John