Re: [Xen-users] Dom0 down ...

On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 4:48 PM, Bruno Steven <aspenbr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I think when server recognize 8 GB,
> the server be maybe unstable , because since the memory is 4 GB the server
> doesn't restart anymore.

It should be irrelevant. I have RHEL5 running on servers with 64GB
memory just fine.
Note that "recognize" here should be what it shown on "xm info", and
NOT what is used by dom0 (e.g shown via "free" or "top").

Anyway, Centos 5.2 is old, and known to have some bugs fixed in later
version. Upgrade to 5.5 (or just do a "yum upgrade", and reboot
choosing the correct kernel later).

Next, see http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenBestPractices, start
with the first suggestion, and see what happens.

--
Fajar