Re: [Xen-users] configuring a desktop system?

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] configuring a desktop system?
From: George Shuklin <george.shuklin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 10:10:45 +0400
Delivery-date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 23:12:17 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:subject:from:to:in-reply-to :references:content-type:date:message-id:mime-version:x-mailer :content-transfer-encoding; bh=bzEmGqzVw+T1bI/GULq5VRXXLD1xbSZzd/91UY/j1h8=; b=h4V71Q2mteEREK1G9GCk5ATA5gt76OnA6iqj5yPT12pn63MRlpZPHx9bBKP6O0yKXY ry11sg/fZ6fCekIG9khNbtD93PTmdJCnclEREwD+iw7kzXc69OrFuCpSrrgFSIzfRqnP FHyo3W/rmam1gV3IMg2Mc0gx7xYgPWSVlLeTw=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last thing I saw - nvidia binary shit, screaming it will not work PV
Xen-dom(0,U).

I think, you need PCI passthrough for video adapter to HVM domain with
linux for nvidia (not tested, not sure).

Or some kind of video driver, not so shitty, as nvidia.