Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 18:35:57 -0700
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] wiki page on 10G SRIOV
From: bodkekumar@xxxxxxxxx
To: pasik@xxxxxx
CC: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah, I configured 64 Virtual Functions in DOM-0  and passthru 1 VF to assign it to the guest.  It worked for me.

I assign static IP to my guest and tried to ping the remote machine. It worked for me.

But I am wondering that ping to DOM-0 from guest makes any sense here?  Can you let me know on this?  ping worked though from guest to DOM-0 as well.

On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 1:11 PM, Pasi Kärkkäinen <pasik@xxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 10:56:28AM -0700, kishore kumar wrote:
>    Hi All,
>
>    Can any one please let me know if there is a WIKI page which talks about
>    how to configure SRIOV in Xen and use Physical Functions  and Virtual
>    Functions ?
>
>    I searched xen wiki, but could not find.

Each virtual function should be a separate PCI device, so you can passthru
them like any other normal PCI device.

Did you get it to work?

-- Pasi

聊天+搜索+邮箱 想要轻松出游,手机MSN帮你搞定! 立刻下载!