[Xen-users] XCP Xen Cloud Control System 0.5.0 released!

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] XCP Xen Cloud Control System 0.5.0 released!
From: vburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 15:36:45 -0400 (EDT)
Delivery-date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 08:36:03 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Greetings all!

Finally, Xen Cloud Control System ver 0.5.0 is out of the gate! New features
and changes include:

Multi-tenant support

New user sign up for integration into an ordering web site

Ubuntu configuration and expiremental VM creator

Support for XCP 0.1.1, 0.5 RC1, 0.5RC2, 0.5 RC3, 0.5.0

Ability to set an admin email address for notifications

Addition of more error checking in the scripts

Lots of tweaks and adjustments

Missed on this release:

Self provisioning (in progress, 0.5.5)

Coming up:

Support for the multi-tenant group ID and permission (0.5.1)

Debian VM creator (0.5.1)

Please read README.multitenant in the tarball for information about securing
the web server with SSL and password authentication to support multi-tenant.
I'll also have some more detailed documentation going up on the (rebuilt) site
in the next two days.

As always, Xen Cloud Control System is available for download from
http://www.xencloudcontrol.com!

Vern
SwiftWater Telecom
http://www.swiftwatertel.com