Re: [Xen-users] Questions about guests on Xen

On Sun, Jun 27, 2010 at 5:02 PM, Stephen Liu <satimis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have here another PC running VirturalBox.   It has all features as
> mentioned in my posting.

Good to know you're already familiar with it then.

> This PC is running KVM/QEMU.  It has following problems;
>
> 1) No sound on guests, Windows and Linux (Linux host has sound).
> 2) No "Copy & Paste" feature amongst host and guests.
>
> The developers of Libvirt already know those problems.

Both Xen (when running full virtualization) and KVM uses QEMU to
emulate some devices, thus share the same problem.

Virtualbox was designed as desktop virtualization from the start, so
the problems you mentioned are high priority for them (and they got it
working already). I'm guessing those are pretty low priorities for
Xen/KVM/Qemu.

--
Fajar