RE: [Xen-users] Problems with GPLPV network latency

Ian,
Not sure how familiar you are with tcpdump, but the "-w" option on tcpdump
means that tcpdump will *not* display packets captured on stdout.  The output
you posted indicates that tcpdump captured 53 packets - you need to use tcpdump
to read back the captured data from the file, like so:

tcpdump -s 0 -r dom0_vif.pcap

Then you'll see all of the packets that were captured in that file.

-Nick

--------