[Xen-users] Noob question

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Noob question
From: Ken Ray <ken@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 13:37:25 -0700
Delivery-date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 13:40:58 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm new to the Xen world so sorry for the noob questions.  My concern is
stability with the entire machine. I want to put Windows in one Vm and several
Linux/Netbsd in others. I will probably put netbsd in Dom0.  The questions that
I have are

1) What Dom's will I find the most stability? Recommendations ?
2) What's the difference between the open source Xen and the free XenServer
from Citrix ?  I understand there are more tools there.
3) Is Citrix free a good place to start ?

I basically need to install a mail server, a DNS server, and Windows Server,
and a Netbsd server along with Apache.

Suggestions, helpful hints would all be appreciated.

thanks