Re: [Xen-users] pygrub error booting iso

To: mightydreams@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] pygrub error booting iso
From: Gerry Reno <greno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 00:19:14 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: tknchris@xxxxxxxxx, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 22:20:43 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In my 'disks' I ran the create with iso line set to 'hdc' and observed that /dev/xvda held the iso by mounting it in the initramfs and checking.  Then I repeated the next time but changed the iso entry from 'hdc' to 'hdd' and it ended up on /dev/xvde.

-Gerry

Jun 14, 2010 12:39:17 AM, mightydreams@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 5:04 AM, Gerry Reno wrote:
> ok, some other things that are weird:
>  hdc ends up on xvda
>  hdd ends up on xvde
How did you reach this conclusion.I want to know what steps confirmed
you above thing.
--
Tapas
http://mightydreams.blogspot.com