RE: [Xen-users] Same pv-ops kernel for dom0 and domU ?

To: "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Same pv-ops kernel for dom0 and domU ?
From: Matej Zary <zary@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 23:15:35 +0200
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Delivery-date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 14:17:02 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You can use plain vanilla kernels for your DomUs if you don't want to use
kernels with Dom0 capability  (and if the vanilla pvops functionality is
sufficient for your case). :)

More info - http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenParavirtOps.

Regards

Matej Zary