RE: [Xen-users] Xen License

To: "Robert Dunkley" <Robert@xxxxxxxxx>, <Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Xen License
From: "Jonathan Tripathy" <jonnyt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 11:56:53 +0100
Delivery-date: Wed, 09 Jun 2010 04:02:59 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Everyone,

I should probably clarify my comments.

I of course understand that I have to pay for Microsoft SPLA licensing. This is pretty simple (that I need to pay). But the person on the phone seemed to start telling me that renting Linux VMs out was "illegal" without paying...

So let's say I have a Xen hypervisor, Ubuntu Dom0 and 40 Ubuntu DomUs, there is no money to pay here right?