[Xen-users] Re: Urgent xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,

I am Robert Kojo, presently working with ICB. Please do not be embarrass am seeking your help in order to receive the sum of 4.5million as result of surfeit profit we made. If you will be so kind enough to grant me the permission, I will be glad to give the details. I am ready to offer you 30% of the total amount for your input.

If you are interested go ahead and provide your full name/Address and provide your contact number for further information regarding us concluding this business transaction

Regards
Robert Kojo.