Re: [Xen-users] Manual p2v

To: Jeff Sturm <jeff.sturm@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Manual p2v
From: Paras pradhan <pradhanparas@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 15:40:10 -0500
Cc: Xen Users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Tue, 18 May 2010 13:41:27 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=23fcBJ1NKJG2gPnM5DypaFGdfdqTzC/tjJvOUU8HIuI=; b=rFlSrW7Hu30WNnB+VtTPZfwx4Gr3i9VeSBInqLw/rtz7f+zFytZjny8rtbjFJ7A9hq jdTTu3bXN9vwIRpPDghi2BOca6qQTJiI4BBLjopQlOziCAcr4qpAj6erkdluVoOFY7kJ tXbMTpPrQh3V6nJAMJKas9TjKxK2eRJH7iKL8=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the reply. What I did is:

* dd a image file and mounted as a loop file.
* copied everything including /boot except /proc /sys

I will be using Paravirt and Pygrub. So I am a bit confused how to handle /boot using pygrub.

Thanks
Paras.