[Xen-users] server performance slow

To: Xen List <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] server performance slow
From: Tapas Mishra <mightydreams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 11:48:46 +0530
Delivery-date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 23:20:26 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=oRwJwv+g1tz3t90Zv4TxKux+u4hD7PvKHEs5xn6X67s=; b=H3vSTbAxuJgEXdeGcnXoeN+m4Fi2zc9lr1MvoMUzc0pu7zu4d4uHo1ZQd8b0Wv+DYp 6EaDo3qPLJkL8dPvIM0P+GKUiWor005SRmMDR+cQYREydUicSD7IeKRsrLBaPtx4GuW7 OUw2MWWBmaBXKK45ly27sVemdsHO92HPjjgKI=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am using Apache2 on Debian Lenny.
I have a reverse proxy scenario.
The server I have is quite powerful in terms of hardware. 8GB Ram and
Quad core processor.
The problem coming right now is
http://www.myserver.com and http://www.myserver.com/app1 is being
served from the server I mentioned above.
there are also

http://myserver.com/app2
http://myserver.com/app3
http://myserver.com/app4
which are being reverse proxied at gateway and their performance is quite fast.
I am not running any application on any of the servers.Simple apache2
with a default index page on all of the above.
The page from http://www.myserver.com and http://www.myserver.com/app1
takes a loooooong time to upload.
What should I check in apache2 logs or xen logs or some thing else
should I check in.
I am having a virtualization thing Xen running which is handling
gateway and apache2 on Xen Dom0 is redirecting to the Guest Operating
Systems.Have many Guest instances running but only one guest instance
has this problem.
The site is right now not being accessed by any one so there is no load as such.

--
Not sent from my iPhone or my Blackberry or anyone else's