Re: [Xen-users] passthrough PCI SCSI device

This is just speculation here but if the domU booted w/ swiotlb=128 just prior to a consecutive boot with swiotlb=force it could be that the respective memory was still available for use. Something to keep in mind I suppose. I am still curious if the specification is in bytes or not.