Re: [Xen-users] XCP - XCCS upcoming projects

To: Vern Burke <vburke@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] XCP - XCCS upcoming projects
From: Grant McWilliams <grantmasterflash@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 04:40:57 -0700
Cc: "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 04:42:42 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :from:date:received:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=9xI3oNIc17EmM760R0yZw+bpSPzlOM8l2EULJ27KVzQ=; b=Nty76sbuXaFdiJhXBcCq0YpAWRAaSjrKb5FLKwKNd/NS7CoWpGa9XWvYFxrONFfJ/j +PSGB8m/Z4xIOuvBmSG1DEnbxr12LTYPNmGptY1lw3cFjVG54+Z3dkrqPjIP4nLhP4FE D9MCn6Gs4eFlBkMvmDZ/frNc/qlCTJ5cyXGZ0=