[Xen-users] Windows, more then one VIF

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Windows, more then one VIF
From: "Robbie Garertt" <rgarrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 09:27:37 -0400
Delivery-date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 06:31:08 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hey all,

I have a need to assign more then one Ip address to a windows VM.
In Linux this is easily done for all I do is make a virtual interface.  Since I can not do this within windows, I'm thinking I need to create more then one vif from within the Xen .cfg file for the domU.

I have done this as follows.
vif = ['vifname=Testing1, bridge=eth0:Testing', 'vifname=Testing2, bridge=eth0:Testing', 'vifname=Testing3, bridge=eth0:Testing',]

My question here is does the traffic then get routed out eth0:Testing?  I only ask for when I do a ifconfig on the Dom0 I see two interfaces being created per vifname.  Case in point..  I boot the vm and then do a ifconfig on the dom0 and I see tap-Testing1 and Testing1 as interfaces.
brctl shows both interfaces (tab-Testing1 and Testing1) being attached to eth0 bridge.

Why is xen creating two interfaces per 1 virtual interface?