Re: [Xen-users] How to gain host access in XCP

To: "ZHU Yuncheng" <xmhaoyu@xxxxxxxxx>, xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] How to gain host access in XCP
From: "Vern Burke" <vburke@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 03:16:02 +0000
Delivery-date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 20:17:26 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
When you log in to the XCP console command line, you are in the Dom0. Keep in
mind that XCP is not the same thing as standalone Xen and if you expect to make
the same manual changes as standalone Xen, you're going to have problems.

Learn to use the xapi via xe and forget making manual config modifications to
XCP.

Vern