From: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Grant McWilliams
Sent: 13 April 2010 18:55
To: Stephen Spector
Cc: Outback Dingo; xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] XCP releases

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 8:20 AM, Stephen Spector <stephen.spector@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That includes Xen 4.0? :-)

TEAM:

I believe that XCP will be moving to Xen 4.0 shortly; at Xen Summit in two weeks Jonathan Ludlam will be presenting the roadmap  and plan for XCP moving forward. I anticipate that he will give some dates as to when we can expect Xen 4.0 in XCP. In the meantime, I will watch the boards like you to see if Jonathan or Dave Scott post any new information.

Thanks.

…spector

It would make sense considering the purpose of XCP but I'm time is an issue. We want the bleeding edge but by sacrificing too much stability. With Xen 4.0, maturing of OpenXenCenter and a few other things we're going to be in good shape.

Grant McWilliams