Re: [Xen-users] To use ebtables or iptables

To: Tapas Mishra <mightydreams@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] To use ebtables or iptables
From: Grant McWilliams <grantmasterflash@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 11:44:24 -0700
Cc: Xen List <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, linux-poweredge@xxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 11:46:01 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :from:date:received:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=gUINZVJWdVYPp3GcRsyJI6jGWZhgl+m9Fr03v3bFasc=; b=qWyOFkQ7n9sElYXueNu8z0MLyVCowt9L0YfCyn7pS35w5QoerEtFXTqitevJZLLSPm JwIA3PGURzaQSJv3JUUIMY5/2nOAcLCtqmNzZF/9vp1cNfjG4o+xHx+nWONWM90J2CJ4 js6TvJTceB/R9xFhh2yTi3LT3CT/baorFB8a0=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx