Re: [Xen-users] Xen VMX flag issue

To: Vinay Kumar <vinaykumar119@xxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Xen VMX flag issue
From: Andrew Lyon <andrew.lyon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 18:12:42 +0100
Delivery-date: Fri, 09 Apr 2010 10:14:15 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:received:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=FTT6a14VCjpYi182nTaVW7XALAlAcmZLA+InKgoRYIA=; b=CLeIuvhYgFfKoIXr8VUjaZHEAcn4t8pCsUTSBSsv08UkBNytdTKQbXZ6s3omiD2Y8e Lv4Z5VDkewi/2lehzsrDNmKXiV4GjKty2Koqryf7ues22bR/GL0RynHU7Ii0+ATaq0Rb z+SoSNtFGFaH6ldmoy+rvMjhuOzCM1JubrPDQ=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
It is normal for linux dom0 to not show vmx, xen is using the feature
so linux cannot.

If you have just enabled virtualization in bios you may need to fully
power cycle the system before it will be enabled.

Andy