Re: [Xen-users] using 4 lan cards how many bridges needed

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] using 4 lan cards how many bridges needed
From: Donny Brooks <dbrooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2010 08:14:43 -0500
Delivery-date: Fri, 09 Apr 2010 06:16:11 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I too am wondering about this. We have a T710, just in a rack mount
configuration. I would like to be able to have the 4 different interfaces on 4
different vlans. I currently have the 10.8.3.X range on the machine since the
Dom0's IP is on that vlan. I also need to be able to have machines on the
10.8.2.X range. If someone could point us in the general direction, I sure
would be appreciative.

BTW, running 3.4.2 from gitco repo on centos 5.4.

--

Donny B.