[Xen-users] XCP, Xen Cloud Control System 0.1 released

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] XCP, Xen Cloud Control System 0.1 released
From: Vern Burke <vburke@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 17:02:18 -0400
Delivery-date: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 14:03:38 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Greetings all:
I'm officially releasing the first beta of my Xen Cloud Control System package! This is a web server based control and operations system for Xen Cloud Platform that will work with any device with a browser (I run my cloud from my BlackBerry :) ). The package can be downloaded from http://www.swiftwatertel.com/PACKAGES/xcc-0.1-040610.tar.gz . This is an early beta so it's not polished, but it is functional (it's in daily use on my cloud here). In the next couple of days I'll also have a site up for it at www.xencloudcontrol.com . Next on the release bandwagon will be the VM watchdog, the cloud host watchdog, and then the cloud load balancer.

Vern