RE: [Xen-users] Install xen from sources or apt-get ?

After creating a few kernel deb binaries by running make-kpkg, I found that by using the deb-pkg target in newer kernel Makefiles was easier.

Still looking for a way to make a linux-headers deb out of the kernel source without using make-kpkg.

Any suggestions to the xen users using a debian based Linux disto?

-M