Re: [Xen-users] XCP vm-import fouls up

To: Dave Scott <Dave.Scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] XCP vm-import fouls up
From: Vern Burke <vburke@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 08:53:16 -0500
Cc: "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 05:54:46 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Bingo, that was it (I wish vm-import would flag whether it's a VM or a template).

Now I just have to figure out what to do with it, since it creates a VM that immediately crashes.

Vern Burke

SwiftWater Telecom
http://www.swiftwatertel.com
ISP/CLEC Engineering Services