Re: [Xen-users] Xen networking with two NIC's

To: Fate <fate@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Xen networking with two NIC's
From: James Troup <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 17:59:40 +1030 (CST)
Cc: "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx >> \\\"xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx\\" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 23:30:45 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
If you just want to use the resources, like keep your VDIs on the other box then you just need to mount the NFS share in dom0,
and adjust your domU.cfg files

If you want to access the new box from within a domU; then one solution would be to create a bridge on your second NIC that is connected by Xover cable, then configure you domU to use that bridge give the interface an appropriate IP address on the Xover LAN that you set up.

Hope that is clear enough.