Fwd: [Xen-users] Multiple bridges in RHEL 5.3

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 7:11 PM,  <cluster@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks the same, I found this very useful article:
>
> http://et.redhat.com/~jmh/docs/Xen_networking.pdf

The biggest difference from my setup is that I create bridges
manually. So instead of using a xen network script, I use something
like this.

# cat /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-br91
DEVICE=br91
TYPE=Bridge
BOOTPROTO=static
ONBOOT=yes

# cat /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-bond0.91
DEVICE=bond0.91
VLAN=yes
BRIDGE=br91
BOOTPROTO=none
ONBOOT=yes
TYPE=Ethernet

In my setup br91 only carries domU traffic, thus no IP address needed on dom0.
I find this more reliable then using xen's bridging magic, which
involves transferring existing route.

--
Fajar