[Xen-users] Xen Cloud questions

To: Xen User-List <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Xen Cloud questions
From: Olivier LAMBERT <lambert.olivier@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 19:03:22 +0100
Delivery-date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 10:05:39 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm using Xen 3.4 on Debian Lenny, and a web interface (still in dev),
to have a eye on all the stuff.
I saw the Xen Cloud project, but I have some questions about it.

Can I summarize Xen Cloud like this : "latest" Xen Hypervisor with
"improved" API (OCaml replacing python and more stuff) which enhance
informations about all Xen hypervisors in same time, to provide a
simple way to watch this. Am I right ?

Second question : where can I find documentation about the API, like
the pdf in this page : http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenApi, but
for the new one.

Third question : does my current project of web interface
(http://xen-orchestra.com) is still relevant for Xen Cloud ? API
binding are similar ?

And last : when did you think using Xen Cloud is more useful than
"simple" Xen, or reverse the question : is still useful to have a
"simple" multiple Xen hosts in a network or Xen Cloud is a must have ?

Thanks,

Regards,

Olivier.
XO Project