Re: [Xen-users] Re: [Xen-devel] DomU as Dom0?

To: John Haxby <john.haxby@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Re: [Xen-devel] DomU as Dom0?
From: Grant McWilliams <grantmasterflash@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 07:05:36 -0800
Cc: Sassy Natan <sassyn@xxxxxxxxx>, Xen List <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 07:06:41 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=VkVX8ML2h8wLOQJ7fO1OzL9Ph16xQH816fZD+odI+nM=; b=F/n5DVa1clUteMtfs2Kk8YLczKfh1lH6FPW2HMx9/vMnCVwS2SyZxWNPjglCQNYJx7 WN+FgLilK/yVBPUr5WUF4VUP5AyfsLtPEPqdEBRk0YGla7ZNpsNMGb2+A7OoOCCZp7z+ fewjotAc67BXsWpsZJeXrj9NBSbMKyBC20FZU=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx