[Xen-users] Use of memory on Dom0 ?

To: xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Use of memory on Dom0 ?
From: "Olivier B." <xen.list@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 16:04:18 +0100
Delivery-date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 07:05:00 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I have two hosts with 48GB of memory. On each of them I will run multiple DomU which will use near 24GB of memory : I keep 24GB of unused memory on each servers to allow migrate of all VM on only 1 host.

So my question : is there a usefull way to use the 24GB of memory on the dom0 ? As a "big" disk cache for example ? (but all my domUs use drbd devices...).

Olivier