Re: [Xen-users] can Xen coexist/cooperate with a windows/linux dual-boot

Well, I can see why the previous attempts didn't work, with the partition being
pushed through, but this one puzzles me - your config looks fine, and I've
certainly had a lot of success running Windows using file-backed (and
LVM-backed) disk images.  Doesn't look like you're doing anything wrong.  Can
you try booting into the XP Recovery Console and using "fixmbr" to rewrite the
MBR once you've done the install?  This shouldn't be necessary, but I'm
stumped.  You can install grub on the MBR in the domU, but you still need NTLDR
active on the XP Install - Grub just chain loads NTLDR, so I don't think that's
going to help much.

-Nick