[Xen-users] Xen Cloud Platform disaster

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Xen Cloud Platform disaster
From: Vern Burke <vburke0715@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 02:04:36 -0800 (PST)
Delivery-date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 02:05:17 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1261649076; bh=Mev/8ayZ+6NQS6jYiFKWLwqG7Qw6Ltv69CHQzbhErTk=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=jLKhn5JiaQNYQtrfQvCtcoubzF9Chp0xxsVoZcOtdQFglLbQRJXCHTmmPMclNDg+VlbMirSTA1hZy/XVWYgeNdZsaQwEBKuoRxikLccROgKaSG4F4v7U5QH+eNB/kUzkmUR6PEekLZhv/FRkO3CxjOYiqGAyDvgSyt9Li9nJRpE=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Well, I made the mistake of shutting down my XCP cloud tonight not knowing that XCP licenses expire every 30 days and expired licenses prevent any VMs from being started (and not having any procedure listed anywhere to get a new license). So I reinstall XCP on one machine, get a new 30 day license generated, import the pool data base so the VMs are back and discover it sets the damn license back to the expired date!

So now I'm down totally. I can't start anything, I can't restore anything, I can't regenerate a new license for any of the machines without abandoning everything. Is there ANY way to get a new license on these without starting over from ground zero?

Vern