Re: [Xen-users] How Many domUs on a Host

To: Mohammed King <mohammed.king@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] How Many domUs on a Host
From: Grant McWilliams <grantmasterflash@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 08:57:51 -0800
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 09:00:01 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=HIzSlCzypM7yxFHNMt2irORv5XdzRh3TCYHYEjQ0mVU=; b=jfVIXUY1CNwykwpokQluHq0p82MLrvxGZwGqn4ardEAINiez3o+XrOFxsVxqPcJUYb 7UZfKQjYYsfz8yuk2Vv5COnNNkN2qNq51oIZty5VpbgROgLOzQN1wA8K+9EAo5e6POzd F0l1Ic4FZdFPF5GsaGx8vHrG+nHCqAdslAEm8=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx