RE: [Xen-users] Netware

Hi Ian,

I am running the Netware version as a PV guest installed via  the Virt-Manager GUI.

I haven't tried it as a HVM so I can't help much with that.

Regards,

Brent

>>> "Ian Tobin" <itobin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 12/21/2009 6:26 AM >>>
Hi,

Ive got the ISO (OES2-SP2a-i386-CD1.iso)

How are you guys installing it?  Ive created a HVM config file but as
soon as i do xm create the VNC window opens then immediately the domU
shuts down.

In the config file ive got the ISO mounted a cdrom

cheers