Re: [Xen-users] xen only shows only ONE "cpu core"

I see the same behavior between Xen kernel showing cpu_cores=1
and non-xen kernel showing cpu_cores=4 on the dom0 of a very
similar machine.   Xen, and anything else, can still access
all the cores, it just reports them differently in /proc/cpuinfo
so that it makes it more difficult to detect a multi-core cpu
by parsing its output.

Steve Timm