[Xen-users] Re: Hotplug failure when running DomU from ramdisk

To: xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Re: Hotplug failure when running DomU from ramdisk
From: Grant McWilliams <grantmasterflash@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 07:49:09 -0800
Delivery-date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 07:52:29 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=7ecwUyRKtFMRlsYpovR+U+bC6wv9V959PrHVlTHIf4U=; b=Z3Vo0aOnlrxrSMxWIrLmq1ToK1r3CdTTs+MiC6f1c1r8cxGfndQ6KFzEmTHHSCHksV C5IIColzAJLMlib1iXiswsTMAd/Su5fKdU3wEQ6D36g/hjOqr8lAZmrZN1JhlxguqSvl QMr60Km9/WhCZ0nc8LT4AtAaWYMZAZN5AO/ac=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx