[Xen-users] a few questions about configuring xen 3.4.1 on OpenSuse 11.1

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] a few questions about configuring xen 3.4.1 on OpenSuse 11.1 x86
From: "Josh Madden" <cyrex562@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 23:10:41 -0500
Delivery-date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 20:11:30 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:from:to:subject:date :message-id:mime-version:content-type:x-mailer:content-language :thread-index; bh=6czZi2awrFFEoukJ+RWUzw7ESGp8/Myis6TBbDAqNOw=; b=fEnGFjj6ryPg6yaeUJZS6p8GX6ob1/4bS2V9y34ClYjRe6f6gTd09ddYUwkIpKzrnS +skbqzRFt8rJ8lgtGDamJtYxuGgwMxzl16YUWvFO9khMPmeWarJDFXPP9XMCuvWgNvp5 H27KyWyJI5+rl0OQVgZ/j95VBniRxNMV5MeSs=