<<<< SAP TRAINING CUM PLACEMENT >>>>

To: <wtil@xxxxxxxxx>, <wtndood@xxxxxxx>, <wudum@xxxxxxx>, <wuzzieb@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <wvalbaby@xxxxxxx>, <wwat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <wwillabus@xxxxxxx>, <wwkrause@xxxxxxxxx>, <wwoolfor@xxxxxxxxx>, <www-data@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <www-data@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <www.alonben-meir.com-alon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <www.bovado007@xxxxxx>, <www.hizeean@xxxxxxx>, <www.juliaslegal@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <www.tashj411@xxxxxxx>, <www.w23377@xxxxxxxxx>, <wyc_pet23@xxxxxxxxx>, <wyl555@xxxxxxx>, <wyn333@xxxxxxx>, <wynette80@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <wzakarni@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: <<<< SAP TRAINING CUM PLACEMENT >>>>
From: "Keerthi" <keerthi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 17:43:21 +0530
Cc: <xanadoo25@xxxxxxxxx>, <xanderfam@xxxxxxx>, <xangelx2001x@xxxxxxxxx>, <xavier@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <xavrinenurse@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <xbaix3@xxxxxxxxx>, <xbrowneyez@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <xchat-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xebabe619@xxxxxxx>, <xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xenadacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <xetire@xxxxxxxxx>, <xfreetiltakenx@xxxxxxx>, <xftbl@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <xfubugirlx@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <ximanofredericks@xxxxxxxxx>, <xlf5073@xxxxxxx>, <xlnthair1@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <xmxm123@xxxxxxx>, <xoxo_ann@xxxxxxxx>, <xperts_pal@xxxxxxxxx>, <xpressprocessing@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <lesclive77@xxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 04:13:47 -0800
Dear Professionalists,

You are BE / MBA / MCA / CA / ICWA / B.com / M.Sc / PGDBA / Any Graduate / PG and are willing to migrate to SAP.

You are Fresh or Experienced or pursuing. You are seeking a career in SAP with a package of Rs.4.8 Lakhs to 18 Lakhs P.A in India and above 70,000 US $ abroad.

You are not formally trained on SAP but have lot of domain experience. You are an enduser / superuser
/Implementation / Scaling project / Business development / Customization/ Maintenance of SAP or worked for a support project.

Hi,

Greetings from Gobal Enterprise Infotech Solutions .We invite you to "STEP FORWARD WITH YOUR CARRER INTO SAP " Kindly walk-in to our office in JAYANAGAR during Monday to Saturday anytime between 10.00 AM to 7.00 PM.You can also attend our FREE DEMO SESSION CLASSES DAILY organized in our campus. This session will be taken by the SAP experts.

About SAP:

SAP, it stands for "Systems Applications and Products in Data Processing".

.

SAP is the keyword that does not have any slowdown in the market. The graph of SAP so far has never seen the ground, but always seeing upward growth among the population.

The job opportunities are in IMPLEMENTATION, CUSTOMISATION, SUPPORT, SCALING, MAINTENANCE, JOB UPGRADATION, Overseas Opportunities in all countries of the GLOBE.

We take this opportunity to introduce ourselves as
GLOBAL ENTERPRISEI NFOTECH SOLUTIONS
premier company engaged in quality IT Services in the areas of ERP -Training, Consultancy, Recruitment since 1997.

Some of SAP products are here with mentioned for your kind perusal, in case if you wish to pursue more than one product on Sap
.

Professional courses:

Technical Modules:

 ABAP/4

 BASIS

 BIW     (Business Information Warehousing)

Functional Modules:

  FI/CO  (Finance & Controlling With CIN)

  HR       (Human Resource)
  PP        (Production Planning)
  MM     (Material Management With CIN
  SD       (Sales & Distribution With CIN)
  PM      (Plant Management)
  PS        (Project System)
  QM      (Quality Management)

New Dimensional Modules:

 CRM   (Customer Relationship Management)
 SCM   (Supply Chain Management)
 SEM   (Strategic Enhanced Management)
 APO   (Advanced Planner Optimizer)
 EP      (Enterprise Portal)

 SRM   (Supplier Relationship Management)
  XI       (Exchange Infrastructure)

Techno-Functional Modules:

 ABAP + HR
 ABAP + SD

 ABAP + FICO

Dual Modules:

 SD + CRM
 PP + MM
 FICO +SD
 HR + SD
 HR + CRM

***All the courses can be pursued Full time/Part time/Weekend basis.

HILIGHTS ;

-> is nothing but the consultant who is wrkng in MNC

-> u?ll get indepth teaching of content

-> Intergrated level

-> will show 1 or 2 implimantation (of the project knowledge )

-> also Brush up classes will b there before u go 4 interview

-> FAQ Frequently ask question

-> in this u?ll get 1Cd & Course material

-> Demo classes can be arrange

Training By Real Time Trainers. Or normal trainers

        We Can arrange You 4-5 interviews

* SALIENT FEATURES *

 #. Corporate Training  @ your organization / Our Company

 #. Training by real time consultants.

 #. Daytime, weekends, evenings and flexible Timings available.

 #. 100% assistance in the training process.

 #. Well Experienced Sap Consultant to Train you on SAP.

* ADVANTAGES OF SAP R/3 FOR INDUSTRIES *

1. One time investment.

2. Improved business performance and work processes.

 After completion of the Training, we provide 100% Job Assistance (modification of resume , conduct mock interviews???.)

* JOBS IN SAP *

This is the only package in ERP that provides various shifts and tastes in job opportunities including the Technical, Functional and New-Dimensional segments of SAP.

1.Implementation jobs

2.Customization jobs

3.Maintenance jobs

4.Scaling project jobs

5.Enduser jobs

6.Business development jobs

7.Consulting jobs

8.BPO jobs

9.KPO jobs etc etc.  Unlimited opportunities

WALK-IN

OFFICE TIMING: -

Monday to Friday  = 10:00am TO 7:30 pm

SATURDY  =  10am To 6pm

Sunday = 10am To 2pm

 Lab Hours : 8am-9:00pm

 Waiting For Your Reply.  And for more information kindly contact us or visit our office,

 Thanks & Regards

KEERTHI

GLOBAL ENTERPRISE INFOTECH SOLUTIONS

# 242,Manandi Arch,2nd floor,9th main