Re: [Xen-users] kernel patches ...

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] kernel patches ...
From: ysirm0628 <ysirm0628@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 22:05:35 -0800 (PST)
Delivery-date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 02:28:28 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Roberto, I do not know if you are going to get this message.
I am a very old friend of your parents Roberto and Betty. I know also your
aunt Marietta and the rest of your family from your mother side. If I am
writing to the wrong person, I apologize.
Could you please let me know if I am right?
My e-mail is ysirm0628@xxxxxxxx
I will really love to contact your family. In fact, I was a witness of your
parents wedding, July 29, 1979.
Hopefully you will get this.
Hugs.

Ysidoro.