Re: [Xen-users] does anyone actually use 'on_crash'?

To: Steve Wray <steve.wray@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] does anyone actually use 'on_crash'?
From: Brian Krusic <brian@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 13:21:25 -0800
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 01 Dec 2009 13:22:16 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Steve,

I did once but found it counter productive, say domU crashed due to a file system error that caused a reboot cycle, you would get a loop (happened to me, lucky it was just a test box).

I also wanted to know why it crashed rather then having an automated approach.

Just my 2 Dinars.

- Brian