[Xen-users] Cannot start HVM domain with disk-images (xen 3.4.2)

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Cannot start HVM domain with disk-images (xen 3.4.2)
From: Dieter Imann <dieter.imann@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 22:24:39 +0100
Delivery-date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 13:25:23 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dear all,

I've upgraded my working xen 3.4.1 installation today to version 3.4.2.

Unfortunately it's not possible anymore to start a hvm with a disk image
(qcow,qcow2,raw) in config-file (PV Linux has to be tested). I'm using this
disk-image-files as swap-space. Therefore my HVMs are still usable as the main
disk resides on an LVM-volume.

Could be a bug due to the fact that everthing worked with xen 3.4.1.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards, Dieter

P.S. I forgot to let you know that I use the stubdom device model.