Re: [Xen-users] installing from sources and binary

Well I have to make up a cloud on Linux and for that I want to use Xen
right now I am in the process of trying to see how it works have read
a lot of tutorials blogs IRCs etc some how the config file that I
generated via  make menuconfig did not worked and failed to boot
so I got confused wether I did the right thing or not
while installing the binary it started issuing a command
# git clone git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jeremy/xen.git

and as given on this wiki
http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenParavirtOps
I was not able to configure a Dom0 kernel
I want a kernel image to boot as dom0 kernel from my custom built kernel source
I am not clear on this part and then same for DomU