[Xen-users] compiling a kernel the Xen way

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] compiling a kernel the Xen way
From: Tapas <tapas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 12:47:48 +0000 (UTC)
Delivery-date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 04:49:48 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I would like to know more about the options, which are used to compile a kernel
for Dom0 on like some documentation which can tell, which option does what
describing each and every option that the needs to be used using make menuconfig
command.Or is there a simple way like copying a .config file from some other
machine on which it runs and then what are the meanings of those variables in
the .config file.