[Xen-users] PCI-device passthrough to PV Guest is not working

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] PCI-device passthrough to PV Guest is not working
From: Naveen BS <naveen.bs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 22:23:03 +0530
Delivery-date: Sun, 08 Nov 2009 08:53:42 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I am running 2.6.18.8-xen kernel as Dom0 with xen 3.3.0. And DomU is PV guest 2.6.31.3 paravirt_ops kernel. PCI-
Device passthrough to DomU is not working in this setup.

Some messages from Dmesg Output in DomU.

 PCI: Fatal: No config space access function found
 PCI: System does not support PCI
 PCI: System does not support PCI
 XENBUS: Device with no driver: device/pci/0
 XENBUS: Device with no driver: device/console/0

Also, I observe that ACPI and APICs are also disabled in DomU. Here are relevant messages.
 ACPI in unprivileged domain disabled.
 ACPI: Interpreter disabled.
 APIC: disable apic facility

Running lspci in DomU lists nothing.

What could be the problem? Is PCI-device passthrough to PV guest (2.6.31.3) with xen-3.3.0 supported?
Do I need to try different version of xen/Kernel? or need to try applying some patches?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks & Regards
Naveen