RE: [Xen-users] PCI Passthrough to Windows DomU with iCore and P55chipse

To: Velten Spägele <xen@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] PCI Passthrough to Windows DomU with iCore and P55chipset ?
From: "Robert Dunkley" <Robert@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 11:46:05 -0000
Delivery-date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 03:49:31 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Velten,

VT-d support is not mentioned in the tech spec for the dp55kg so I would not
risk it unless some one here has tried it and knows it works.

Server equivalent like one of these would be a better choice (They specifically
support VT-d):
http://www.intel.com/Products/Server/Motherboards/S3420GP/S3420GP-overview.htm

Rob