RE: [Xen-users] [OT] About using pastebin

To: "'Boris Quiroz'" <boris.quiroz@xxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] [OT] About using pastebin
From: "Dustin Henning" <Dustin.Henning@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 09:08:40 -0400
Delivery-date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 06:09:31 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        I realize this is used on some lists and forums, but I suspect it
wouldn't be so great.  The e-mail would be more readable but less searchable
for repeated issues.  Also, other posters would then have to go to another
web page to help and couldn't help if it was down.  Finally, I should think
the list needs to have the errors on it so they are searchable and the same
posters aren't telling another member how to fix the same issue every week.
Just my 2¢.
        Dustin